Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Glitch Mob - Black Aura feat. Theophilus London



I had the opportunity to check these guys out a few weeks back when they came to Prague.... and let me tell you, they killed it! I wasn't sure how they would measure up to my expectations. I have been following these guys before they were GM and were still solo artists. So I was curious to see how these guys would stack up in front of a live audience. Also, I wasn't sure how well known they were over here in the Czech Republic, but to my surprise they was no shortage of fans or free standing space. They packed the house and for good reason.  They were out promoting their first full length album 'Drink the Sea' and they did a damn good job of it. Here is a little taste of what they've been working on lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment