Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cold War Kids - I've seen enough



I never have been too big a fan of Cold War Kids, but my roommate has been giving me an earful of them lately and I am finally starting to come around. This song seems to be about how nothing seems to change, just the same world problems repeated and the lack of care to try and fight it anymore. It is fitting to me at the moment with all of the problems that are going around the world. From OWS to the Arab Spring, economic crisis, etc, etc etc... None of these problems are new and none of them seem that they will ever be completely solved.... Quite a depressing prospect. My solution is to just say fuck it and rock out to the beat of your own drum..... or to the Cold War Kid's.


Cold War Kids – I’ve Seen Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment