Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Sunday Girl – Where Is My Mind (Pixies cover)

1.1271871643 Must Listen: Sunday Girl   Where Is My Mind (Pixies cover)

Here is a track for all of you who are suffering from a little X-mas hangover. I know it was a welcomed listen to my ears this morning. I am in Tabor at the moment. A sleepy little city a little over an hour outside of Prague to celebrate Christmas. I thought I would be having a nice relaxing time eating good food, relaxing and sitting by the fireplace, but my calculations were a little off. I mean, I did all the aforementioned, but I didn't quite factor in a mega party last night. Lets just say that people definitely like to party on Dec 25 in Tabor and I was obliged to partake. Upon waking up this morning and getting ready to meet some of my girlfriends family members, I found myself wondering this very thing "where is my mind"? Luckily Sunday Girl had the answer. SG created a great cover to one of the Pixies most renowned tracks. Her melodic voice really changes the pace from the original track in a way reminiscent to a lullaby. It definitely helped tone down my hangover to a more tolerable level. So if any of you out there are feeling a lil post Christmas head trama, sit back and pop on a little Sunday Girl and you'll be feeling better in no time.

Sunday Girl – Where Is My Mind (Pixies cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment