Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bon Iver Remixes - The Hood Internet & Kill Them With Colour



So i have to say that I never listened to much Bon Iver in the past. I know I know, he's all famous and shit and I should know his stuff, but it just seemed to depressing so I never gave it a chance. That is, until now. I first had my interested peaked by The Hood Internet remix. The track has a nice mellow vibe but still have an peppy little snare and and synth melody. It's a nice tune to wake up to in the morning. The Kill Them With Colour remix however is a little bit more upbeat with its drum roll and eventually mas with Ini Kamoze's "Here comes the Hotstepper. To be honest I was so pleased when that Ini'track blended in. The song already had a really nice vibe going for it and to blend in here comes the hotstepper just seemed totally out of the blue. But after a few run listens I started really getting into it. now i feel it just adds that certain je ne sais quoi.


No comments:

Post a Comment