Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Justin Timberlake – Cabaret (Feat. Drake) (Prod. Timbaland)

Justin-Timberlake-The-20_20-Experience-2-of-2-2013-1200x1200

Got a bunch of old girls that I threw away for ya
I been in the gym doing two a days for ya
So I can lift ya up when I do the thang to ya
Do do the thing to ya
Girl, truth be told


Part 2 of 2 of the 20/20 Experience will be hitting the shelves next Monday. JT has already released 2 tracks from the upcoming album, TKO and Cabaret  for free in preparation for the upcoming album release. The most anticipated track off the album is Cabaret ft. Toronto's own Drake. While Drake's minute long verse is not quite a satisfying time slot as one would have hoped for Drake, but I he's on the track, so I can't complain too much. You can also stream the full album for free courtesy of  iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment